Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
Serves 6 people
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5lbs (24 ounces) medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 24 ounces of broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and then set aside
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, cook for 2-3 minutes, or until pink. Add broccoli, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Stir in sauce mixture and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!