Spring Fruit Salad with Honey Greek Yogurt Dip
For the fruit salad:
- 1 ½ cups strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup mango
- 1 ½ cups honeydew
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
For the Honey Greek Yogurt Dip:
- 2 cups non-fat plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine sliced fruit and mix well, top with almonds and minced mint in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Dip fruit into yogurt dip and enjoy!