Turkey and Egg Muffins
Thanksgiving leftovers still crowding your refrigerator? Turkey isn’t just for lunch and dinner, try these Turkey & Egg muffins- you can make a batch, refrigerate, and then reheat for a quick, high-protein, on-the-go breakfast option.
- 18 oz liquid egg whites
- 6 oz cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cups vegetables of your choice, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix egg whites, cheddar cheese, and vegetables
- Line muffin tin with baking cups
- Add ½ ounce shredded Turkey to each cup
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons of egg white, cheese and vegetable mixture in each cup
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!